Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rocking Responsibilities

I finally got a chance to work on this tonight.  I know that it is very plain.  This is just the  job description and job application.  I plan on running them off front-to-back on brightly colored paper and sending them home for homework that first week of school.  I included address and phone number so they could have practice with learning this information.  

I will try to decide how I want to display my jobs in the classroom soon and share that also.  I hope someone can use this.  I got my inspiration from Hope King.  I really love her document but really wanted to include a first-aid helper to give out band-aids.  I do not like doing that myself.  We can only send our kids to the nurse if they are really sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment