I thought I was excited when I learned that I had received the One Lovely Blog Award from Second Grade Smarty Pants. I was super-duper excited tonight when I learned that I also received this award from one project at a time!!!!! WOW is all I can say.
Second Grade Smarty Pants is a blog by two teachers from Kansas.
one project at a time is a blog written by a fellow 2nd grade teacher who loves to create projects.
Check out their blogs and follow them please!
Rules of acceptance:*Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.*Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
*Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
*Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Seven Possibly Unknown Things About Me
1. I have two dogs; a Black Lab & a Black Mouth Curr
2. I love to bow hunt!
3. I hate to paint, cut, trim my finger nails. I am always unmanicured!
4. I love to hold babies for hours at a time.
5. I fell out of the car and was almost run over by my mother as a child.
This is really hard, I am grasping at straws here.
6. I have only highlighted my hair once and will never do so again until I am gray headed.
7. I failed skipping in kindergarten (I am still very uncoordinated)
Blogs I Nominate
10. Sweet Seconds