Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Math Poster Freebie

Sorry I haven't gotten the jobs chart started  completed yet.  Tomorrow will wrap up my third week of summer school with one left to go.  I have been working every afternoon in my classroom.  I am trying to get my room ready by the time summer school is over so that I don't have to step foot in school during July.  Yeah right, who am I kidding.  I really do plan on spending 99% of my time, at the pool, with my kids in July.  I will take my laptop or iPad with  me to design some things for next year.  So hopefully I will have some more freebies in July.  I created this for Kim tonight.  I hope you enjoy.  I plan on creating one in red, black & white to match my room also. 


I am off to go pack for a short trip to the beach this weekend with my sister-in-law and nieces.  I love spur-of-the-moment trips like this.  My boys and I are really excited. 

3 comments:

  1. I love these posters. These will be great to use in my room. Do you think you could use a different font? The mirror effect tends to "mess with my kids" (I know weird lol)

    Ashlee
    Www.funin2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What program do you use to design all your awesomeness? I love it all!

    ReplyDelete