Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pinterest, Sugar, & Spice



Pinterest

Sugar





















Spice
I have been out of school for 2 weeks!!  This  is my schedule so far:

wake up
empty dishwasher
clean sink with comet
sweep floor mop floor
do a load of laundry
go outside water flowers
come inside <kids up now>
put breakfast dishes in dishwasher
clean sink again
sweep floor again
pinterest & blogstalk
do another load of laundry
put more dishes in dishwasher
sweep floor again
you get the idea

I have 2 boys who are in and out all day.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

My boys got a snow cone machine for their birthday.  Their birthdays are May 26 and June 6.  So for the last week and next week we have had cupcakes, cake, ice cream, and snow cones.  We are all running on sugar rushes around my house.  As for the spice, I am addicted to the Jalapeno Poppers.  I can only find them at the local Dollar General.


My new big school bag for next year came in today!!!



















These are the books I am in the process of reading this summer!




I might be OCD.  These are my binders that I
am working on at home this summer.



My latest pinterest project.  A milk crate seat.  I got the original idea here.


I know mine is not really like the pin.  I'm not really a follow-the-directions kinda gal.  I am getting together with a few other teachers next Tuesday so we can all make these and this was kind of a test.  I might actually read and see how to do it so that the seat sits inside the crate.  I don't think it will work on these milk crates though.

I have also been busy spray painting.  I spray painted a bookshelf and some plastic storage baskets.  While I was outside spray painting my kids and husband were busy building a cage for the 2 turtles they caught.



My 14 year old - Kyle

My soon-to-be 12 year old- Hunter 

Newest unnamed turtle


Was Tiny Tim until we discovered he
was a she.  Now her name is Tiffany.



My husband is a carpenter so nothing is built around my house
unless it is built right. (Unless I build it!)

One last random thing.  Can someone please tell me what is up with the Hey Girl pictures?  Where do they come from and what do they mean?

Thanks!  I am off to change the date on my camera because it is not January of 2007!


1 comment:

  1. I think the "Hey Girl" pictures are just silly yet adorable things that you wish an attractive celebrity would say to you, like if Ryan Gosling was your boyfriend/husband... The "Hey Teacher" ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete