Friday, June 22, 2012

First Award

We are having a great time at Orange Beach. Just look at this cutie! The waves are really big. I think I came close to death today as my boogie board was swept toward the shore without me. I had the wrist strap attached and was drug behind it. As in my head was under water while I was being dragged!! As I came to sit for a spell, I checked my email and found that I HAD WON MY VERY FIRST AWARD!!!! I'm so excited.    Yes those are screamy caps. I'm excited!!!  It is the Lovely Blog Award and Second Grade Smarty Pants awarded it to me.   I am blogging from my iPhone now with my new blogger app. I will grab my award when I get home to my computer.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! That is how I found your blog. I will be teaching 2nd in the Fall! I'll be "stalking" your blog to get some ideas.
    Your newest follower,
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated your for the One Lovely Blog Award too. Thanks for all your great teaching tips!

    ReplyDelete