Thursday, June 14, 2012

50 Followers and Rambling

I have been busy for the last 2 weeks.  I am working at summer school (8-12) and then I have worked in my classroom every afternoon.  I am about to get it half-way ready.  I have been taking pictures, but I left my camera at school.  I will post pictures as soon as I have it ready.  I went rummaging with a co-worker today in the room above our old gym.  I found a piece of trash treasure (it will be when I fix it up).  I can't wait to post pictures of it. 

This weekend I will be busy creating a Daily 5/Reading Street/CAFE planner for 1st and 3rd grades per request.  I hope to have them posted in my TPT store by Monday. 

I am excited to see that I now have 50 followers!!!!  I plan on working on a freebie in celebration of my 50 followers this weekend.  It will be a job helper chart.  I know there are a lot of them out there already, but I  am really excited about creating an appliction for the students to fill out.  I am going to make them apply for their jobs!!

My benedryll has kicked in so I am going to bed.  Good  night!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    Congrats on 50+ followers!

    I wanted to give you a heads-up about Daily 5 & CAFE stuff on TpT- a lot of sellers have been pulling their items bc the Sisters are not happy about their name being used on things :( It totally stinks :(

    There's a thread on TpT about it here:
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3984

    I just wanted to giver you a heads-up :)

    Happy {almost} weekend!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm follower 53! Woohhoo :) I can't wait to see what you found!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of kids applying for their jobs!

    ReplyDelete