Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lesson Plan Template Legal Size

I have distressed over my lesson plans for a few weeks now.  Our school has an online subscription to a lesson plan site that we are supposed to use.  All of the 2nd grade teachers use the same login.  This year 2 of the other 2nd grade teachers are putting in the lesson plans for us.  I don't always stay on track with them and just do better with my plans written out.  I saw this pin and got really excited.  Then I was very disappointed just like the rest of you to learn the template was not available.

I finally sat down tonight and created a template in legal size to fit my schedule.  I really like the To Do list for each day.


You can purchase a copy of my template here.  It is in Microsoft Word format so it is editable.  I hope someone else can use it. 

I am using this along with my Daily 5 Planner.  I think I am really going to like this format.


No comments:

Post a Comment