Monday, August 6, 2012

Classroom Handbook

Tomorrow is my first day with my students!  I am excited and nervous.  I pretty much finished my room Friday.  The only thing left to do this weekend was create a handbook.  I used graphics from Thistle Girl Designs. 

The fonts used were CK Handprint, MTF Jumpin Jack, and Babe Bamboo.  I hope this will help someone else with ideas.

You can purchase a copy of my handbook in Microsoft Publisher here for $3.00.  I have deleted the graphics as they are copyrighted to distribute in Publisher.  I have also changed all fonts to Times New Roman.  You can add graphics and fonts to fit your class theme. I inserted 2 jpegs from the Behavior Charts found on The Inspired Apple blog for my behavior pages.  You can edit this if you have Publisher and tweek it to fit your class.

Wish me luck tomorrow.  I can't wait.  I just love teaching!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I see that you put some behavior charts in with your handbook to purchase, can you email me a copy of just the behavior calendars? I used your August one and it is SO helpful! I appreciate it!
    kristine.harrison@mnps.org

    ReplyDelete