Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Currently

It's time to link up with Farley for the December currently.

So there you have it. I am going to get up and get ready now. I love church anytime, but I especially love it this time of year.
I went shopping yesterday and there was a a homeless family at the stop sign. A dad, mom, and 2 precious girls. I have never seen an entire family like that before. It broke my heart and made me stop to think about what Christmas is all about. I am going to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and giving to others this year. I don't have a lot to give but I can give what I have. I would really like to take my kids to volunteer somewhere this year. We have never done that before, and my kids could really use the experience.

Now go link up with Farley or check out the other Currentlys (is that how you spell that) linked up wit her.

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to add that to our family's list of RAK this year--giving food to the homeless! I'm sure they were so grateful!! And we need to get going on our family's Christmas picture too---but it's like trying to organize a circus!!!

    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice that you gave your wheat thins to the homeless family! I am wanting my Christmas shopping to be done too. Just when I think I am done, something else just pops on my list.
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    Come over for my 12 days of Christmas giveaways and freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for linking up!!! your RAK was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete