Monday, November 26, 2012

Reading Street Resources Website and a sale

I have been using this website all year. I don't know why I haven't thought to share it with you before. If you use Scott Foresman Reading Street be sure to check it out! It is for the 2008 series. I have the 2011 series, but most of the resources can still be used. Just click the picture below to visit the webite.






I also wanted to let you know that my TPT store will be on sale through midnight tomorrow. Don't forget to use the code to get an additional 10% off.

I have to go now. I am off to a painting party with some of the greatest teachers ever. We have a parent who owns one of those painting places and she wanted to do something for the teachers. So tonight we are going to paint and eat. I just made divinity to take. I am excited and I am also sure no one will know what my painting is of when I am finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment