Monday, November 19, 2012

One Thankful Turkey Here

I am one thankful turkey!!! I have so much to be thankful for.

First and foremost I am thankful for my savior Jesus Christ. I am a sinner saved by grace through faith.







I am thankful for my family. I have the two best parents in the world. I am also married to my best friend. We have two great sons who are like day and night. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for letting me be their mother.

My mom and dad!!!! They have shown me what it means to love each other. My dad is my world and I couldn't make it without my mom. They are always there for me no matter what!!!!!!
My husband, me, and my boys!!!! I love spending time with these guys. They make me happy!!!
This is an old photo and my boys are surely bigger now, but it is my favorite picture. This was taken on a very special vacation, that happened to be the last one my Mamaw got to go on with us before she passed away. I loved it when my kids were this age. I wouldn't take a million dollars for all of the memories we made.
My three boys! This picture sums up my boys! They love to hunt and spend time outdoors together.
I am thankful for all of the troops who have served to protect us and our freedom. I am so thankful to live in a country with the freedom to worship however I choose.



Lastly, I am thankful to have the best job in the world. I love teaching my second graders. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't look around my room and think to myself, "why would anyone want to do anything other than this!" I love each and every one of my students. I also love my teaching partners. We have the best relationship and they are all so easy going and easy to work with. I also have a great prinicpal. I love to get up and go to work every day.


I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy time well spent with your family and friends!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment