Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me! TPT Sale

Today is my 37th birthday.  It has been a great day so far!  I woke up to an e-mail that my first teachers-pay-teachers money had been transfered to my paypal account!  We went to my in-laws for a party with my whole family, except my sister :( (she had to work)  I got new running shorts, a t-shirt, a purse, 2 pair of earrings, some money, and a new otter box for my iPhone.  I really needed a new phone cover.  The kids had fun swimming and then having an ice fight with the ice from the cooler. 

I am throwing a flash sale on my Reading Street Planners to celebrate my birthday.  They are 20% off through tomorrow. 

I hope everyone is having a safe and fun 4th of July!

To make my birthday even better, I hear rain pounding on my window!!!!  Hooray!  I can't remember the last time it rained here.  


Kyle (my14 year old), Scott (my hubby), me, and Hunter (my 12 year old baby)
y.




My birthday cake.  These are the best cakes ever.  They come from King's Bakery in Meridian, MS.
I think I will go have another piece of cake now.  It's ok.  I started my first day of Couch to 5K this morning, so I already walked/ran it off.  :)

Happy 4th of July!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. That is a great family picture! Happy birthday! I like the couch to 5K too, I will be starting right after my vaca.
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jennifer! That cake looks yummy!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love your blog! The reading area is great and so are the benches. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm your newest follower! Feel free to stop by my blog sometime.

    threadgillsteachingtoolbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks yummy! Just wanted you to know I've given you the Liebster Blog Award. Stop on by and check it out. :)

    Classroom Capers

    ReplyDelete