1. Right click on her currently picture at the bottom of her page.
2. Choose Copy and paste into Word or Publisher or whatever program you want to use. I used Publisher.
3. Add text boxes for your answers. Make sure you read the rules!
4. Save your document as a pdf.
5. Open the pdf.
6. Use the camera tool to snap a picture to the clipboard.
7. Open PowerPoint.
8. Paste the picture.
9. Right click and choose save as picture (be sure to choose jpeg).
That's it. You now have a jpeg to add to your blog!
Today is officially my first week of summer vacation because I taught summer school for 4 weeks. I didn't get to sleep late because my hubby woke me up trying to find his clothes in the closet. My kids are still asleep so it's all good. I get a couple hours of quiet time before the chaos begins hopefully. As soon as they get up, I am feeding them and sending them outside for an hour so I can clean the house. Unless they want to help me clean (this always makes them want to play outside.) As soon as the house is clean I think we will head to my mother-in-laws and spend the rest of the day in her pool.
Well my first linky is all done. I hope I did it correctly. Please leave me a comment and let me know if I need to do it differently next time.