Sunday, October 28, 2012

Reading Street Review for Unit 2 Test and a freebie

Sorry I abandoned my blog for a while.  My kids have been keeping me very busy.  My 7th grader is in the high school band and we have a had a band contest every weekend for the last month.  Yesterday was the state championship.  Our band is the State Champions for the 4th year in a row.  WOOHOO!!!!
Today I am letting my tired band student sleep in while I get some school work completed.  We just completed Unit 2 in our reading series.  It was a hard unit for my kids to understand.  They had a really hard time with nouns, especially possessive nouns.  They will have an even harder time next week when I give them the Unit 2 test and the questions are in a strange format.  So I created 5 different reviews to use to get them ready for the Unit test.  I plan on giving three of them for homework so they can get some one-on-one practice with their parents and using the other 2 as morning work this week.  Click on the picture to purchase the review in my TPT store.

 
I also completed my behavior calendar set for the rest of the year.  You can grab it for free in my TPT store by clicking the picture below.
 
I hope someone can use these.  We have been having lots of fun learning about bats and getting ready for Halloween.  We are also learning to regroup with two-digit addition.  I hope to come with some extra practice for this skill soon.
 



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog & am interested in reading more! I am a new 2nd grade blogger! Nice to meet you!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for all the calendars! Way to work ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the RS Unit 2 Review! Do you think you will be doing the review for future units?

    ReplyDelete