Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I have had a great day. After church, we went to visit my father-in-law at the hospital. My 11 year old asked my to drive to the top of the parking garage. I parked on the 1st floor without going up to the top. As I was getting out I heard him say, "When I come to visit you in my truck when you are old, I am going to park on the top.".  Life is never dull with 2 boys.  I am glad that God blessed me to be the  mother of 2 precious boys!

I thought I would share some pictures I took in Melissa's room Friday. They made the cutest Mother's Day gifts.




We have one more week of school left and I am counting down the days!  I can't wait to start getting my room ready for next year. 

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Those Mother's Day pictures are PRESH!!! Love your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    Come visit me at my blog sometime.


    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your blog Lynsey. Loved it! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete