Monday, January 27, 2014

Plea for your help, yes you. Read please

I almost drowned again. Teaching a new grade while also being a mentor teacher to a first year teacher is so time consuming. Not to mention, taking care of my family at home and a new puppy.

This is my new child. His name is Rocky. He is about 4 months old. Potty training is going very well. He chews more than any puppy I've ever seen.

Back to school. I realize I never showed you my big surprise. I haven't taken pictures either. I promise to take pictures tomorrow. It is a brand new Promethean board.

I have been so busy trying to prepare my students for our state tests in May. My students are having trouble choosing the best summary for the story or paragraph. If you have any helpful ideas, please, please leave me a comment.

I really, really, really want Mountain Math and Mountain Language for fourth grade for my third graders.

So what do you do to prepare for your state tests? Help me please.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment